Christmas Music Pack - Volume 1
Perfect for anything with a Christmas feel, a mixture of light and magical wintry themes, with some stings and stems to help your adaptive approach. With sleighbells and choirs prevalent through many tracks, this pack is perfect for anything with a Christmas or winter vibe for elf-like mischief to sitting by the fire. Each theme comes with loopable stems for in-game adaptive experimentation and a set of 16 stings/FX for punctuation.
*** This pack is also included in the Mighty MUSIC MEGA PACK - Volume 1 along with eleven other albums and assorted goodies at an amazing discounted price. Click HERE to check it out! ***
The Christmas Music Pack - Volume 1 by Ethan Lewis Maltby is a magical pack of orchestral compositions written for any project involving a Christmas feel. Includes full themes perfect for menus and loopable stems for in-game action.
CHRISTMAS MUSIC PACK - Overview
- NINE main full tracks of magical, Christmas and wintry themes: LISTEN HERE
- 11 sets of stems based off each theme which can be used for creating an adaptive score. Hear an example of how these stems are broken down HERE
MAIN THEMES [each comes with a loopable version + stripped back variation]
1 - Christmas Morning - [02:23]
2 - Fairies and Sugar Plums - [02:13]
3 - A Sleigh Ride - [02:36]
4 - The North Pole - [02:19]
5 - Snowfall - [02:07]
6 - Santa's Toy Shop - [02:25]
7 - A Clog Dance - [02:20]
8 - Rushing through the snow - [02:17]
9 - Opening Gifts - [02:10]
- All themes are FULLY LOOPABLE for total flexibility
- 20 Minutes of Fully Mastered themes ready for import
- THREE stems per loop to build each track plus an ENDING sting
- 16 Christmas FX/Stings
- Professional Quality wav files, 16bit/44.1khz
- Composed and Produced by a musician with two decades of professional experience in Film, TV, Sporting Events and Theatre.
Number of Audio Wavs: 69
Number of Audio Cues: 69
Sample rate / bit rate: 16bit/44.1khz
Does music loop: Yes
Minutes of audio provided: 34:21
Supported Development Platforms:
Please do let me know if you use my work on any of your games so I can share and promote.