The goal of this plugin is to provide a General Quest Graph system for Games.
The goal of this plugin is to provide a general-purpose Quest System that can support non-linear storytelling.
Although this plugin didn't implement a Dialogue System with it, but it was designed in mind with flexibility for customization with the game project, so can be integrated with any other systems you like.
1. QuestGraph systems that can define the non-linear dependency of each quest.
2. Support Accept/Complete QuestRequirement and QuestReward.
3. Flexible callbacks that can be used to customize your games. ex: OnAcceptQuestEvent, OnCompleteQuestEvent, OnAcceptQuestRewardEvent, OnQuestStateChangedEvent, OnDropQuestEvent
4. Additional QuestFlagSystem that helps the designer record any gameplay flag that can be used with QuestRequirement to check if a Quest can be Accepted/Completed.
5. QuestTreeView Menu Widgets and Debug UI: Example implementation for showing Quests in UMG Widgets.
Network Replicated: True
Supported Development Platforms: Win64, Mac, Linux
Supported Target Build Platforms: All Platforms
Tested Platform: Win64